Monday, February 22, 2010

Heroic Happenings on the Rise AND a Challenge for YOU!

Remember that post I did about the Vigilante Hero? Well, it turns out there have been more incidents. The Missing Link reports that five more miraculous and unexplainable rescues and/or captures have occurred over the past two weeks. It seems likely (according to reporter Tamara Fang) that the perpetrator is actually not one Super, but many. She bases this theory on the types of abilities needed to accomplish each task.

"That is unless you believe in men from space flying around in blue and red tights," she laughs. Well, really? Is it that far fetched knowing that werewolves and shapeshifters exist? See my recent entry Matter of Belief for more on this subject.

Whoever they are, I say we should show our support of these heroes! Maybe we need a little Super-intervention now and again. What do you think?

I also want to take this opportunity to announce my upcoming second interview. My chat with Mermaid Shelly was so successful I thought I ought to do another. The only trouble I'm having is deciding which creature to interview... so I thought I'd ask my followers/readers. Who would you like to see an interview with? I've never run a contest before and I wish I could reward you with a prize like a signed book, but sigh, I do not have one to offer yet! So instead, I would happily mention the winner on this blog and ask the one burning question you want answered most! So let's give this contest a try shall we? Leave me a comment with who you want interviewed and what you want asked and I will announce the winner on my next post this Thursday...


5 comments:

  1. First off, I'd like to say I agree. My aunt believes to this day, after reading your blog, that she was saved by a Super (really, it was her next door neighbor Joe, but he's so weird looking - you get the point).

    As for the interview - I'd love to see you talk to some sort of Demon, and find out why they don't sleep. I mean, it must get tired being awake all the time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see an interview with a werewolf. We've got a new werewolf movie out and I'd appreciate knowing how its perceived in the actual werewolf community. I wonder if a person would need a full moon to conduct an interview like this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, both intriguing ideas!

    Iankez - your aunt might be right about this Joe guy. I wouldn't discount it so quickly if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see an interview with Edward. Why does he put up with Bella's whining? Is it me or is she just too much drama?

    ReplyDelete
  5. J - good question indeed, unfortunately I might get sued if I go there... :)

    ReplyDelete