Thursday, November 28, 2013

Angela Ackerman


Angela is another one of those people that spreads the awesomeness beyond expectations. She and Becca (who is also topped with awesome sauce) run Writers Helping Writers blog, which says it all in the name. But Angela is also funny, sweet, and smart. If you're a writer you need to check out their bookstore, full of helpful craft books like the Emotion Thesaurus.

So this shout out is for her! *sprinkles bacon and pixie dust* because she's also a bacon fanatic. ;D

Don't forget to leave info about someone you want me to thank with a prize.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH, Lisa--what a kind post! I don't know what to say other than you are so sweet! Thank you for this; it totally made my day! <3 <3 <3

    *noms all the bacon*

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela is (as we say in my house) all that and a bag of chips! Her blog and The Emotion Thesaurus are both national treasures.

    ReplyDelete